Storytherapy works in conjunction with agents, publishers, and packagers to develop commercial book projects that sell to editors and connect with readers, without having to do the development work in house.
Agents and Publishers Services include:
- Determine the right story or book concept for your client editorially and commercially.
- Create a professional book proposal for your client that will sell in the marketplace.
- Help your client write their own book with one on one coaching and editorial guidance, or create a book with the help of a professional ghost writer.
- Develop a web presence that will promote your client’s book sales, and maximize advance dollars.
- Develop a media presence to increase recognition for your client prior to submission.
- Develop workshops, services and speeches that enhance book sales and client exposure.